PRs for tag 'libarchive'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'libarchive' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'libarchive':
|o||2014/02/01||kern/186330||[libarchive] tar error containing fisrt '/' char and hard links|
|o||2013/10/19||kern/183093||[libarchive] [patch] mtree generation issue with libarchive|
|o||2011/09/22||kern/160922||kientzle||[libarchive] libarchive stops buildworld using WITHOUT_OPENSSL|
|p||2011/09/03||kern/160430||kientzle||[libarchive] [patch] Add __packed to libarchive cpio metadata structs|
|o||2010/12/14||bin/153154||kientzle||[patch][libarchive] fix error handling in mtree parsing code|
|o||2008/03/10||kern/121556||kientzle||[libarchive] ISO9660 decompression extension unsupported|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.