PRs for tag 'kqueue'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'kqueue' as of 3-8-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'kqueue':
|o||2013/07/08||kern/180385||[kqueue] Conflict between EVFILT_PROC NOTE_CHILD and NOTE_EXIT use of data field|
|o||2010/12/17||kern/153254||[kqueue] [request] Please add API to kqueue(2) to notify when watches are dropped|
|o||2009/07/29||kern/137246||[kqueue] kevents not generated for file writes through mmaped areas|
|o||2008/12/10||i386/129550||i386||[pae] [kqueue] crash with PAE kernel|
|o||2008/07/07||kern/125356||[kqueue] [panic] Repeated panic in kqueue_close from kern_close|
|o||2007/09/30||kern/116770||[kqueue] Unfortunate fifo/O_NONBLOCK/kevent interaction|
|o||2007/03/11||kern/110199||jmg||[kqueue] [patch] kqueue_register doesn't update the knote flags (kn_flags)|
|o||2005/11/30||kern/89775||[kqueue] [hang] kevent hangs on second wait for /dev/dsp|
|o||2004/03/12||kern/64178||jmg||[kqueue] [patch] kqueue does not work with bpf when using BIOCIMMEDIATE or BIOCSRTIMEOUT|
|o||2002/10/11||kern/43905||jmg||[kqueue] [patch] kqueues: EV_SET(kevp++, ...) is non-intuitive in sys/event.h|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.