PRs for tag 'keyboard'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'keyboard' as of 12-5-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'keyboard':
|o||2013/04/12||kern/177804||[keyboard] atkbdc_setup() integer divide fault under QEMU / amd64|
|o||2012/07/17||usb/169935||usb||[keyboard] Unable use USB keyboard while panic|
|o||2012/02/15||usb/165163||usb||[keyboard] The USB RF keyboard and mouse become non-responsive|
|o||2012/01/12||amd64/164036||amd64||[keyboard] Moused fails on 9_0_RELENG|
|o||2011/08/27||conf/160227||[keyboard] Please include new keyboard mapping: French Bepo, ergonomic, Dvorak way|
|o||2011/05/09||usb/156898||usb||[keyboard] usb keyboard does not work while boot (ps2 keyboard works perfect)|
|o||2011/01/10||i386/153851||usb||[keyboard] keyboard issues on new Intel Mother boards.|
|o||2011/01/05||usb/153703||usb||[keyboard] My USB keyboard can not be used in 8-STABLE|
|o||2010/03/29||usb/145165||usb||[keyboard] [usb8] ukbd_set_leds_callback: error=USB_ERR_STALLED [regression]|
|f||2010/03/21||kern/144938||usb||[keyboard] [boot] Boot Failure with Apple (MB869LL/A) Keyboard|
|o||2010/01/06||kern/142390||[keyboard] 30th console switch hangs computer completely, no panic|
|o||2009/09/25||kern/139144||[keyboard] [patch] CapsLock LED should not depend on keymap|
|o||2009/06/13||usb/135542||usb||[keyboard] boot loader does not work with a usb keyboard|
|o||2009/06/01||kern/135164||[keyboard] UK currency key inactive|
|o||2008/10/17||kern/128172||gavin||[keyboard] Remote Console (Keyboard) of AOC-SIM1U+ not working|
|o||2008/07/16||kern/125675||[keyboard] [patch] Add hw.syscons.kbd_suspend new sysctl variable to disable keyboard suspend|
|o||2008/06/29||usb/125088||usb||[keyboard] Touchpad not detected on Adesso AKB-430UG USB kbd/pad combo|
|o||2008/03/14||usb/121708||usb||[keyboard] nforce 650i mobo w/ usb keyboard infinite key repeat hang [regression]|
|o||2007/11/13||kern/118021||sysinstall||[keyboard] 7.0 Beta 2 sysinstall keyboard emits control character with all keypresses|
|o||2007/08/06||kern/115253||[keyboard] Wireless keyboard not working at boot|
|o||2006/07/24||conf/100782||[keyboard] [patch] Default keymap to support ALT+Left, ALT+Right console switching|
|o||2006/06/24||usb/99431||usb||[keyboard] FreeBSD on MSI 6566E (Intel 845E motherboards) doesn't always start with USB legacy support enabled|
|o||2005/05/06||kern/80694||[keyboard] [patch] atkbd looped on Acer TravelMate 2701LC|
|o||2003/11/26||usb/59698||mav||[keyboard] [patch] Rework of ukbd HID to AT code translation|
|o||2002/01/16||kern/33965||[keyboard] [patch] programmable keys of the keyboard (Olidata KB-9805)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.