PRs for tag 'kerberos'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'kerberos' as of 12-7-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'kerberos':
|o||2011/10/25||kern/162009||[patch] [kerberos] getpwnam_r buf too small nfs assigns root:user to krb5 clients|
|o||2011/10/22||kern/161888||[kerberos] nfs -sec=krb5x/ldap/krb5-heimdal fix/upgrade|
|o||2011/10/21||kern/161886||[kerberos] [patch] der_xx_oid not declared before use in gss_krb5.c|
|o||2011/10/21||kern/161854||[kerberos] [patch] _gsskrb5_pname_to_uid lname lookup fails, breaks nfs/kerberos|
|o||2010/10/14||kern/151444||[kerberos] Kerberos5 is broken in the base system from 8.1 (i386)|
|o||2010/05/29||bin/147175||[kerberos] [patch] libhx509.so containes references to MD2_* but doesn't reference libcrypto.so, which has them|
|o||2002/11/28||bin/45830||[kerberos] KDC has problems when listening to IPv6 and IPv4 addresses|
|o||1997/07/18||bin/4116||[patch] [kerberos] Kerberized login as <user>.root fails to become root|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.