PRs for tag 'jail'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'jail' as of 12-12-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'jail':
|o||2013/08/29||conf/181650||jail||[jail] [patch] /etc/rc.d/jail fails if a kernel built without INET6|
|o||2013/07/29||kern/180916||jail||[jail] [regression] jail startup is broken for 8.4 without INET6|
|o||2013/06/28||kern/180067||jail||[jail] [patch] fix multicast support within jails|
|o||2013/02/13||kern/176112||jail||[jail] [panic] kernel panic when starting jails|
|o||2013/01/02||kern/174902||jail||[jail] jail should provide validator for jail names|
|o||2012/12/04||kern/174104||emaste||[jail] security.jail.param does not reflect actual jail perms|
|o||2012/11/08||bin/173469||jail||[jail] regression: security.jail.sysvipc_allowed=1 no longer respected|
|o||2012/07/09||kern/169751||jail||[jail] reading routing information does not work in jails|
|o||2012/06/04||kern/168678||bz||[jail] raw sockets incorrectly choose source address when jail has multiple subnets|
|o||2011/08/19||kern/159918||jail||[jail] inter-jail communication failure|
|o||2011/04/22||kern/156584||bz||[jail] ipv4 packet is not forward to v4-mapped binding in jail|
|o||2011/04/01||kern/156111||jail||[jail] procstat -b not supported in jail|
|o||2011/01/23||conf/154246||jail||[jail] [patch] Bad symlink created if devfs mount point does not exist on jail startup|
|o||2010/11/21||conf/152465||simon||[jail] [patch] devfs is mounted in jails without rules if devfs.rules can't be parsed|
|a||2010/01/19||conf/142973||rc||[jail] [patch] Strange counter init value in jail rc|
|s||2010/01/19||conf/142972||jail||[jail] [patch] Support JAILv2 and vnet in rc.d/jail|
|o||2009/04/01||kern/133265||jail||[jail] is there a solution how to run nfs client in jail environment?|
|o||2008/06/03||conf/124248||rc||[jail] [patch] add support for nice value for rc.d/jail + rc.conf|
|o||2008/01/20||kern/119842||jail||[smbfs] [jail] "Bad address" with smbfs inside a jail|
|o||2006/06/28||bin/99566||jail||[jail] [patch] fstat(1) according to specified jid|
|o||2005/03/13||bin/78763||pjd||[patch] [jail] Added jail support to ps(1)|
|o||2003/02/19||kern/48471||pjd||[jail] [patch] [request] private IPC for every jail|
|s||1999/09/27||kern/13997||rwatson||[jail] [patch] RLIMIT_NPROC works unadequately for jails|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.