PRs for tag 'ixgbe'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ixgbe' as of 12-4-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ixgbe':
|o||2013/10/28||kern/183390||net||[ixgbe] 10gigabit networking problems|
|o||2013/06/21||kern/179824||net||[ixgbe] System (9.1-p4) hangs on heavy ixgbe network traffic with hw.ixgbe.num_queues=6|
|o||2013/05/20||kern/178782||net||[ixgbe] 82599EB SFP does not work with passthrough under KVM.|
|o||2013/04/02||kern/177571||jfv||[ixgbe] Cannot select media type.|
|o||2013/02/20||kern/176281||jfv||[ixgbe] [patch] Update ixgbe to 2.4.10 (latest official driver)|
|o||2012/10/30||kern/173201||net||[ixgbe] [patch] Missing / broken ixgbe sysctl's and tunables (patch included)|
|o||2012/10/20||kern/172895||net||[ixgb] [ixgbe] do not properly determine link-state|
|o||2012/07/30||kern/170267||net||[ixgbe] IXGBE_LE32_TO_CPUS is probably an unintentional no-op|
|p||2012/05/24||kern/168294||net||[ixgbe] [patch] ixgbe driver compiled in kernel has no Flow Director support although loaded as a module has one|
|o||2011/10/26||kern/162028||net||[ixgbe] [patch] misplaced #endif in ixgbe.c|
|o||2011/01/12||kern/153936||net||[ixgbe] [patch] MPRC workaround incorrectly applied to 82599|
|o||2011/01/09||kern/153816||net||[ixgbe] ixgbe doesn't work properly with the Intel 10gigabit CX4 Dual Port network card|
|o||2011/01/07||kern/153772||net||[ixgbe] [patch] sysctls reference wrong XON/XOFF variables|
|o||2010/09/24||kern/150920||net||[ixgbe][igb] Panic when packets are dropped with header split disabled|
|o||2010/09/03||kern/150251||net||[patch] [ixgbe] Late cable insertion broken|
|o||2010/09/03||kern/150249||net||[ixgbe] Media type detection broken|
|o||2010/03/08||kern/144561||jfv||[ixgbe] [patch] ixgbe driver errors|
|o||2008/11/04||kern/128577||[ixgbe] [patch] Send queue stall in ixgbe driver when MSIX interrups are used|
|o||2008/08/20||kern/126688||jfv||[ixgbe] [patch] 1.4.7 ixgbe driver panic with 4GB and PAE|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.