PRs for tag 'iwn'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'iwn' as of 12-6-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'iwn':
|o||2013/11/07||kern/183759||wireless||[iwn] [wlan] Interface dies, OACTIVE set on wlan0|
|o||2013/10/29||kern/183430||wireless||[iwn] latest change to the rate code setup uses 11n rates on an 11n channel when 11n rates aren't provided|
|o||2013/10/29||kern/183428||wireless||[net80211] [iwn] Some APs seem to announce HT but no HT rates|
|o||2013/10/24||kern/183260||[iwn]  transmit seems to fail after a while|
|o||2013/10/24||kern/183259||[iwn]  transmit seems to fail after a while|
|o||2013/09/28||kern/182455||adrian||[iwn] iwn with 6235 chipset|
|o||2013/09/06||kern/181898||wireless||[iwn] [patch] Centrino Advanced-N 6235 with latest iwn(4)|
|o||2013/08/31||kern/181694||wireless||[iwn] [patch] Initialize hardware in iwn(4) resume code|
|o||2013/08/08||kern/181132||wireless||[iwn] stream calculation is wrong for the Intel 4965|
|o||2013/06/29||kern/180094||hiren||[iwn] Incorrect id for Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130|
|o||2013/03/29||kern/177465||wireless||[iwn] 20%-100% packet loss with iwn driver|
|o||2013/02/13||kern/176104||wireless||[iwn] iwn0: iwn_intr: fatal firmware error|
|o||2013/01/10||kern/175183||wireless||[iwn] iwn(4) becomes unresponsive during initial configuration|
|o||2013/01/05||kern/175053||wireless||[iwn] iwn firmware error on 9-stable with Ultimate-N 6300|
|o||2012/11/25||kern/173917||wireless||[iwn] wpa-supplicant issues on iwn|
|o||2012/11/24||kern/173898||wireless||[iwn] [patch] iwn(4) DOES support 6235 chip.|
|o||2012/06/26||kern/169433||bschmidt||[iwn] iwn(4) doesn't support 6235 chip.|
|o||2012/05/12||kern/167828||wireless||[iwn] iwn(4) doesn't recover automatically after firmware crash during roaming|
|o||2011/12/09||kern/163154||[iwn] fatal firmware error on 9.0-RC3|
|o||2011/10/05||kern/161293||wireless||[iwn] hang at startup when starting network|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.