PRs for tag 'ipsec'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ipsec' as of 4-23-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ipsec':
|o||2013/08/31||kern/181699||ae||[ipsec] [patch] IPsec does scale to large SPD / SADB|
|o||2013/02/15||kern/176167||net||[ipsec][lagg] using lagg and ipsec causes immediate panic|
|o||2012/12/21||kern/174602||ae||[gif] [ipsec] traceroute issue on gif tunnel with ipsec|
|o||2012/10/20||docs/172913||doc||[ipsec] [patch] setkey(8) is unclear on anti-replay window size option semantics|
|o||2012/06/26||kern/169438||vanhu||[ipsec] ipv4-in-ipv6 tunnel mode IPsec does not work|
|o||2012/06/14||kern/169065||[ipsec] [regression] "netstat -p ipsec -s" is broken|
|o||2011/08/09||kern/159629||net||[ipsec] [panic] kernel panic with IPsec in transport mode ; -current kernel|
|o||2011/03/01||kern/155165||bz||[ip6][ipsec] IPv6 over IPv6 IPsec tunnel MTU(?) issue.|
|o||2010/06/15||kern/147894||ae||[ipsec] IPv6-in-IPv4 does not work inside an ESP-only IPsec tunnel|
|o||2010/04/30||kern/146190||vanhu||[ipsec][patch] NAT traversal does not work in transport mode|
|o||2010/02/06||kern/143593||ae||[ipsec] When using IPSec, tcpdump doesn't show outgoing packets on gif interface|
|o||2010/01/25||kern/143208||ae||[ipsec] [gif] IPSec over gif interface not working|
|o||2009/10/07||kern/139387||net||[ipsec] Wrong lenth of PF_KEY messages in promiscuous mode|
|p||2009/09/01||kern/138439||vanhu||[IPSec] Tunnel with IPv4 and IPv6|
|o||2009/07/31||kern/137309||bz||[ipsec] sequence number in a SADB_X_SPDGET response is set to zero|
|o||2009/03/25||kern/133060||net||[ipsec] [pfsync] [panic] Kernel panic with ipsec + pfsync + gif on FreeBSD 7|
|o||2008/12/09||kern/129517||net||[ipsec] [panic] double fault / stack overflow|
|s||2008/10/12||conf/128030||bz||[ipsec] [request] Isn't it time to enable IPsec in GENERIC?|
|o||2008/05/06||kern/123463||net||[ipsec] [panic] repeatable crash related to ipsec-tools|
|o||2008/04/08||kern/122563||bz||[ipsec] KEY_FREESAV() in FreeBSD-Release7.0|
|o||2008/04/08||kern/122562||bz||[ipsec] IPsec AH tunneled packet mis handling?|
|f||2008/03/25||kern/122065||bz||[ipsec] [gre] gre over ipsec not working|
|o||2008/03/12||kern/121642||ae||[ipsec] [gif]: When using IPSec, tcpdump shows non-decapsulated packets on gif interface|
|o||2008/03/05||kern/121373||bz||[ipsec] New IPSEC & IPV6 & AH+ESP Broken|
|o||2007/05/16||kern/112722||net||[ipsec] [udp] IP v4 udp fragmented packet reject|
|f||2007/03/28||kern/110959||bz||[ipsec] Filtering incoming packets with enc0 does not work with GIF-based IPSec setups|
|o||2006/09/11||kern/103135||net||[ipsec] ipsec with ipfw divert (not NAT) encodes a packet twice breaking PMTUD|
|a||2006/04/04||kern/95307||vanhu||[ipsec] Panic (race condition?) in ipsec_process_done|
|o||2006/03/09||kern/94273||ae||[ipsec] [patch] IPIP decapsulation problem in FAST_IPSEC stack|
|o||2005/11/01||kern/88336||vanhu||[ipsec] [patch] setkey(8) -D fails to report all SAs|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.