PRs for tag 'igb'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'igb' as of 3-11-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'igb':
|o||2014/01/02||kern/185427||net||[igb] freebsd 8.4, 9.1 and 9.2 panic Double-Fault with intel 82576 igb driver|
|o||2013/10/12||kern/182917||net||[igb] strange out traffic with igb interfaces|
|o||2013/10/08||kern/182828||jfv||[patch] [igb] Revision 247430 broke outgoing interface stats for stable/8|
|o||2013/08/12||kern/181236||net||[igb] igb driver unstable work|
|o||2013/03/26||kern/177402||net||[igb] [pf] problem with ethernet driver igb + pf / altq [regression]|
|o||2013/03/20||kern/177139||net||[igb] igb drops ethernet ports 2 and 3|
|o||2012/03/06||kern/165782||jfv||[igb] igb driver should identify hardware, not software|
|f||2012/02/22||kern/165399||jfv||[igb] turn off port on SWITCH do not change status of igb|
|o||2012/02/15||kern/165181||net||[igb] igb freezes after about 2 weeks of uptime|
|o||2012/01/25||kern/164495||net||[igb] connect double head igb to switch cause system to halt|
|o||2012/01/08||kern/163903||net||[igb] "igb0:tx(0)","bpf interface lock" v2.2.5 9-STABLE|
|o||2011/10/28||kern/162110||net||[igb] [panic] RELENG_9 panics on boot in IGB driver - [regression] from 8.2|
|o||2011/09/21||kern/160873||net||[igb] igb(4) from HEAD fails to build on 7-STABLE|
|o||2011/05/17||kern/157118||[igb] cleanup error in igb driver - igb_setup_receive_structures()|
|o||2010/10/20||kern/151593||net||[igb] [panic] Kernel panic when bringing up igb network adapter with MSI-X enabled|
|o||2010/09/24||kern/150920||net||[ixgbe][igb] Panic when packets are dropped with header split disabled|
|o||2010/09/14||kern/150557||net||[igb] igb0: Watchdog timeout -- resetting|
|o||2010/08/11||kern/149532||jfv||[igb] igb/ixgb controllers panic on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE|
|o||2009/09/09||kern/138660||jfv||[igb] igb driver troubles in 8.0-BETA4|
|o||2009/06/03||kern/135222||jfv||[igb] low speed routing between two igb interfaces|
|o||2008/11/13||kern/128840||jfv||[igb] page fault under load with igb/LRO|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.