PRs for tag 'if_bridge'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'if_bridge' as of 4-24-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'if_bridge':
|o||2012/01/22||kern/164369||adrian||[if_bridge] [patch] two STP bridges have the same id|
|o||2011/04/08||kern/156279||net||[if_bridge][divert][ipfw] unable to correctly re-inject packets into an unnumbered, bridged interface using divert sockets|
|o||2011/02/01||kern/154443||net||[if_bridge] Kernel module bridgestp.ko missing after upgrade (if_bridge.ko depend on it)|
|o||2010/03/19||kern/144874||net||[if_bridge] [patch] if_bridge frees mbuf after pfil hooks returns non-zero|
|o||2009/10/01||kern/139268||net||[if_bridge] [patch] allow if_bridge to forward just VLAN-tagged (or untagged) packets|
|o||2005/07/03||kern/82919||thompsa||[if_bridge] [patch] Bridge configuration update will crash the system in 5.4|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.