PRs for tag 'i386'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'i386' as of 3-8-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'i386':
|o||2014/03/01||kern/187152||acpi||[i386] [acpi] resume from ACPI suspend (s3) sometimes results in all processes dying from sig 8 (SIGFPE)|
|o||2008/01/11||i386/119574||bde||[i386] 7.0-RC1 times out in calibrate_clocks() [regression]|
|o||2007/11/27||i386/118285||[i386] Segmentation fault in reloc_non_plt.|
|f||2005/09/02||i386/85656||jhb||[i386] [patch] expose more i386 specific CPU information|
|f||2005/09/02||i386/85655||jhb||[i386] [patch] expose cpu info for i386 systems|
|o||2005/03/21||i386/79091||i386||[i386] [patch] Small optimization for i386/support.s|
|o||2002/04/28||i386/37523||davidxu||[i386] [patch] lock for bios16 call and vm86call|
|o||2000/10/01||i386/21672||[i386] AMD Duron Rev. A0 reports incorrect L2 cache size|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.