PRs for tag 'hyper-v'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'hyper-v' as of 4-17-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'hyper-v':
|o||2014/03/02||kern/187203||emulation||[hyper-v] CARP protocol not work on HYPER-V 2012 R2|
|o||2014/02/24||kern/187006||emulation||[hyper-v] dynamic address (dhcp) obtaining doesn't work on HYPER-V OS 2012 R2|
|o||2014/02/20||kern/186909||emulation||[hyper-v] Stable GENERIC kernel panic on hyperv 2012 OS|
|o||2013/10/10||kern/182884||emulation||[hyper-v] FreeBSD HVMPV domU networking does not work|
|o||2012/08/03||kern/170356||[hyper-v] Installing freebsd on Hyper-V server 2008 R2|
|o||2011/01/14||kern/153990||emulation||[hyper-v]: Will not install into Hyper-V on Server 2008 R2|
|o||2010/12/28||amd64/153496||amd64||[hyper-v] [install] Install on Hyper-V leaves corrupt filesystems (incl root)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.