PRs for tag 'headers'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'headers' as of 3-9-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'headers':
|o||2014/02/22||kern/186958||[headers] Incorrect definitions for platform-dependent types and macros|
|o||2014/02/10||kern/186635||[headers] tgmath.h issues, affecting freeswitch ports|
|o||2013/09/28||kern/182466||[headers] [patch] make <resolv.h> self-contained|
|a||2013/08/20||kern/181439||jilles||[headers] sys/wait.h is not enough to use waitid(), but kind of should be.|
|o||2013/07/18||kern/180628||[headers] Make 32-bit i386 compilation work properly on AMD64|
|o||2013/04/17||kern/177902||[headers] [request] atomic.h - vital functions missing.|
|o||2013/03/04||kern/176628||[headers] [patch] use safer way of definint __WORDSIZE|
|o||2013/03/02||kern/176603||[headers] [patch] Remove redundant and duplicate #include.|
|o||2013/02/20||kern/176300||[headers] __CTASSERT() missing from <sys/cdefs.h>|
|o||2012/10/12||kern/172632||[headers] [patch] Unused structure in netconfig.h|
|o||2012/10/06||kern/172390||[headers] __res_state_ext missing from system headers|
|o||2012/01/31||kern/164656||[headers] [patch] Add size_t declaration to ucontext.h of 10-CURRENT|
|o||2011/11/29||kern/162952||[headers] Problems including netinet/tcp_var.h|
|o||2011/08/29||kern/160294||[headers] [patch] missing cast in "/usr/include/assert.h" v 1.4 2002/03/23 17:24:53|
|o||2011/08/19||kern/159916||[headers] stdarg.h doesn't have a lint version of va_copy|
|p||2011/06/28||kern/158398||geom||[headers] [patch] <geom/geom.h> includes <sys/sbuf.h> gratuitously|
|o||2011/04/25||kern/156637||[headers] [patch] sys/types.h can't be included when _XOPEN_SOURCE is defined|
|o||2011/03/10||kern/155429||[headers] including malloc.h should not abort compile.|
|o||2010/08/25||kern/149960||[headers] syntax error /usr/include/machine/endian.h|
|a||2010/07/27||kern/149012||gavin||[headers] [patch] please replace '#include <sys/stdint.h>' with '#include <stdint.h>'|
|o||2009/10/07||kern/139403||[headers] absense of AUE_NULL|
|o||2009/07/01||kern/136216||[headers] Missing prototype declaration for setfib() on RELENG_7|
|o||2009/05/24||misc/134920||[headers] [patch] Large upgrades from source cause compile errors|
|o||2009/04/13||kern/133710||[headers] net/bpf.h and netgraph/ng_message.h should include sys/ioccom.h|
|o||2008/09/25||kern/127623||[headers] header definition for cftime is missing.|
|o||2007/10/25||kern/117510||[headers] [patch] sys/cdefs.h lacks support for PCC|
|o||2007/06/02||kern/113256||[headers] _limits.h for some CPU has wrong definitions of __UCHAR_MAX and __USHRT_MAX|
|o||2006/12/04||bin/106355||[headers] macros in stdio.h non-portable (e.g., C++ ::feof() fails)|
|o||2005/08/16||kern/84981||[headers] [patch] header protection for <sys/syscall.h>|
|o||2002/10/22||standards/44365||standards||[headers] [patch] [request] introduce ulong and unchar types|
|s||1999/08/23||kern/13326||[headers] [patch] additional timespecs interfaces for <sys/time.h>|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.