PRs for tag 'handbook'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'handbook' as of 12-13-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'handbook':
|o||2013/07/12||docs/180493||doc||[handbook] Single-user mode console confusion|
|o||2013/06/14||docs/179560||ebrandi||[handbook] brazilian portuguese translation to "DTrace"|
|o||2013/06/14||docs/179552||ebrandi||[handbook] brazilian portuguese translation to "Installing Applications: Packages and Ports"|
|o||2013/06/13||docs/179541||ebrandi||[handbook] brazilian portuguese translation to "Obtaining FreeBSD"|
|f||2013/04/22||docs/178049||crees||[handbook] PKGNG information misleading|
|o||2013/03/30||docs/177514||doc||[handbook] ZFS examples do not cover dataset creation within /home to permit quotas or mention possible overwrite w/ "zfs create"|
|o||2013/03/22||docs/177215||doc||[handbook] [patch] FreeBSD uses SHA512 and no more MD5 for encrypting passwords|
|o||2013/02/13||docs/176127||doc||[handbook] add information about all missing mailing lists|
|o||2013/02/10||docs/176015||doc||[handbook] wrong order in docs for major upgrade|
|o||2012/10/05||docs/172370||doc||[handbook] Handbook should be updated for Blu-Ray drives & media|
|o||2012/01/06||docs/163879||doc||[handbook] handbook does not say about how to force to not compile sources for some device|
|o||2011/11/10||docs/162433||gavin||[handbook] QEMU instructions for FreeBSD guests|
|o||2011/11/09||docs/162404||doc||[handbook] IPv6 link-local address compared with IPv4 loopback address and IPv6 site-local deprecated|
|o||2011/09/04||docs/160460||doc||[handbook] Network setup guide suggestion|
|o||2011/06/15||docs/157908||doc||[handbook] Description of post-install should include exactly what changes are being made to configuration|
|f||2011/04/04||docs/156187||doc||[handbook] [patch] Add bsnmpd to handbook|
|o||2011/03/28||docs/155982||doc||[handbook] reaper of the dead: remove reference to floppy installations|
|o||2010/07/27||docs/148984||doc||[handbook] Mistake in section 16.15.4 of the handbook|
|o||2010/05/12||docs/146521||doc||[handbook] Update IPv6 system handbook section to mention ping6|
|o||2010/04/11||docs/145631||blackend||[handbook] References to ttyd0 serial devices in handbook need to be updated for FreeBSD 8.0|
|o||2010/03/07||docs/144515||doc||[handbook] Expand handbook Table of contents|
|o||2010/02/01||docs/143416||doc||[handbook] IPFW handbook page issues|
|a||2009/11/27||docs/140918||blackend||[handbook] update 8.0 handbook about serial port /dev node name change|
|o||2009/10/29||docs/140082||bland||[handbook] handbook/jails: russian translation is missing|
|o||2009/07/13||docs/136712||doc||[handbook] [patch] draft new section on gmirror per partition|
|o||2009/07/11||docs/136666||doc||[handbook] Configure serial port for remote kernel debuging.|
|o||2009/03/17||docs/132718||doc||[handbook] Information about adding a new mirror is outdated / nonfunctional|
|o||2008/03/11||docs/121585||doc||[handbook] Wrong multicast specification|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.