PRs for tag 'geli'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'geli' as of 3-10-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'geli':
|o||2013/12/22||kern/185084||[regression][geli] Keyfile content potentially cleared prematurely after r259428|
|o||2013/06/23||kern/179889||geom||[geli] geli stopped work after updating RELEASE 9.* sources through svn [regression]|
|f||2012/05/03||kern/167562||pjd||[geli] geli cannot use gpt labels in loader.conf|
|a||2011/12/02||kern/163020||geom||[geli] [patch] enable the Camellia-XTS on GEOM ELI|
|o||2011/10/25||kern/162010||geom||[geli] panic: Provider's error should be set (error=0)(device=label/feiya.eli).|
|f||2011/09/25||kern/161013||pjd||[geli] geli with HMAC/MD5 authentication fails during init/attach/use|
|o||2011/09/02||kern/160409||geom||[geli] failed to attach provider|
|o||2011/06/14||kern/157863||geom||[geli] kbdmux prevents geli passwords from being entered properly on boot|
|o||2011/01/22||arm/154227||arm||[geli] using GELI leads to panic on ARM|
|p||2010/11/27||kern/152609||pjd||[geli] geli onetime on gzero panics|
|o||2010/05/09||kern/146429||pjd||[geli][panic][patch] kernel panic if geli autodetach is configured and geli provider is detached.|
|o||2009/04/30||kern/134113||geom||[geli] Problem setting secondary GELI key|
|o||2009/04/22||kern/133931||geom||[geli] [request] intentionally wrong password to destroy data|
|o||2009/02/05||bin/131415||geom||[geli] keystrokes are unregulary sent to Geli when typing passphrase|
|o||2008/01/28||kern/120091||geom||[geom] [geli] [gjournal] geli does not prompt for password on /dev/concat/XXX.eli.journal|
|o||2008/01/27||kern/120066||[geli] geli boot password input fail when using serial console|
|o||2007/10/14||kern/117188||[geli] System crashes/reboots on access to file on GELI-encrypted drive.|
|o||2007/08/27||kern/115856||geom||[geli] ZFS thought it was degraded when it should have been faulted|
|o||2006/11/10||kern/105368||[geli] geli passphrase prompt malfunctioning when mounting encrypted fs at boot time|
|o||2006/08/30||conf/102700||rc||[geli] [patch] Add encrypted /tmp support to GELI/GBDE rc.d scripts|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.