PRs for tag 'fusefs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'fusefs' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'fusefs':
|o||2014/03/04||kern/187261||fs||[fusefs] FUSE kernel panic when using socket / bind|
|o||2014/02/11||kern/186645||fs||[fusefs] Crash after unmounting wdfs|
|o||2013/11/16||kern/184013||fs||[fusefs] truecrypt broken (probably fusefs issue)|
|o||2013/10/06||kern/182739||fs||[fusefs] [panic] sysutils/fusefs-kmod kernel panic on rsync|
|o||2013/01/15||kern/175328||fs||[fusefs] [panic] fusefs kernel page fault|
|o||2012/05/07||kern/167688||fs||[fusefs] Incorrect signal handling with direct_io|
|o||2012/04/27||kern/167362||fs||[fusefs] Reproduceble Page Fault when running rsync over sshfs/encfs.|
|o||2011/09/17||kern/160790||fs||[fusefs] [panic] VPUTX: negative ref count with FUSE|
|o||2010/05/02||kern/146237||emulation||[linux] [fusefs] Linux binaries not reading directories mounted with fusefs-sshfs|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.