PRs for tag 'firewire'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'firewire' as of 3-9-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'firewire':
|p||2013/03/02||kern/176596||ae||[firewire] [ip6] Crash with IPv6 and Firewire|
|o||2011/10/16||kern/161702||firewire||[firewire] Firewire messages on DELL E6520 running 8.2 or 9.0-BETA3|
|o||2011/03/06||kern/155303||firewire||[firewire] Mounted firewire disks prevent reboot|
|o||2010/03/18||kern/144843||firewire||[firewire] [panic] fwcontrol(8) -S causes kernel panic|
|o||2010/02/07||kern/143623||firewire||[firewire] firewire fails to attach DV camera and download DV stream|
|o||2009/10/12||kern/139549||firewire||[firewire] reconnecting a firewire disk does not cause the disklabel to update correctly/invalidate the cache|
|o||2008/11/28||kern/129261||firewire||[firewire] Kernel crash on boot with disconnected firewire|
|p||2008/07/16||kern/125673||firewire||[firewire] [panic] FreeBSD7 panics when kldunloading firewire|
|o||2008/04/21||kern/122951||firewire||[firewire] video-transfer via fwcontrol triggers a panic (fwdev)|
|o||2007/11/16||kern/118093||firewire||[firewire] firewire bus reset hogs CPU, causing data to be lost|
|o||2007/06/17||kern/113785||firewire||[firewire] dropouts when playing DV on firewire|
|o||2006/05/13||kern/97208||firewire||[firewire] System hangs / locks up when a firewire disk is attached|
|o||2004/11/22||kern/74238||firewire||[firewire] fw_rcv: unknown response; firewire ad-hoc work around fails;|
|s||2004/07/18||kern/69218||firewire||[firewire] [patch] failure: 4.10-BETA and later do not boot on Asus A7N8X motherboards|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.