PRs for tag 'fdc'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'fdc' as of 12-13-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'fdc':
|o||2012/12/26||bin/174711||[fdc] Floppy drive 5.25" 360Kb bug.|
|o||2008/01/13||kern/119618||[fdc] Double Density Disks do not work correctly|
|o||2006/05/17||kern/97381||[fdc] [patch] Patch to add zero-sector and spanned-side floppy support.|
|s||2006/05/14||kern/97266||[fdc] System hangs at kernel time after boot: /dev/fd0|
|f||2006/01/07||kern/91476||gavin||[fdc] [patch] floppy drive doesn't work in MS Virtual Server 2005 R2|
|o||2005/08/11||kern/84799||[fdc] [patch] can't read beyond track 0 on fdc (IBM thinkpad G40)|
|o||2005/04/15||kern/79944||[fdc] virtual floppy controller of Virtual PC does not work|
|s||2004/12/18||kern/75233||[fdc] breaking fdformat /dev/fd0 resets device permissions and perhaps causes unkillable process|
|o||2004/12/07||kern/74827||[fdc] Problem writing data to floppies|
|o||2004/11/15||kern/73961||[fdc] floppy disk drive performance problem [new in 5.3]|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.