PRs for tag 'exp-run'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'exp-run' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'exp-run':
|o||2014/05/27||ports/190303||mat||[exp-run] perl 5.20|
|o||2014/05/15||ports/189842||brooks||[exp-run] use only libncursesw|
|o||2014/04/10||ports/188419||antoine||[exp-run] Uses/zip.mk improvements part 1|
|o||2014/03/20||ports/187786||xmj||[exp-run] [PATCH] linux-c6- ports and amends to Mk/ infrastructure|
|o||2014/03/15||ports/187602||zeising||[exp-run] switch default xorg version in 10-stable and shlib version changes|
|o||2014/01/20||ports/185947||mva||[exp-run] unique file and package name support for python ports|
|o||2013/12/07||ports/184585||portmgr||[exp-run] Update graphics/jbigkit to 2.0 [patch]|
|o||2013/10/24||ports/183274||swills||[exp-run] make ruby 2.0 default|
|o||2013/09/27||ports/182430||eadler||[exp-run] removing RCS from the base system|
|o||2013/08/04||ports/181035||emaste||[exp-run] Update libusb-1.0.pc to claim to be libusb 1.0.13|
|o||2013/06/26||ports/180010||girgen||[exp-run] databases/postgresql92 as default|
|s||2012/10/04||ports/172332||portmgr||[exp-run] Expanding stdio's internal file descriptors from short to int|
|a||2012/10/02||ports/172275||swills||[PATCH] [exp-run] devel/libtool: avoid use of -nostdlib for linking|
|s||2012/06/04||ports/168671||portmgr||[exp-run] Make devel/cmake and devel/cmake-gui not use its bundled libraries when possible|
|a||2012/02/08||ports/164896||bdrewery||[exp-run] add support for testing perl modules|
|o||2011/11/29||ports/162948||bapt||[exp-run] 10.0 exp-run without libreadline in base system|
|o||2009/01/18||ports/130677||portmgr||[exp-run] bsd.port.mk: Centralize handling of CPPFLAGS|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.