PRs for tag 'ehci'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ehci' as of 4-20-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ehci':
|o||2013/03/13||usb/176913||usb||[ehci] High interrupt load with ehci|
|o||2011/04/23||usb/156596||usb||[ehci] Extremely high interrupt rate on ehci/uhci IRQ16 80% cpu utilization on CPU0|
|o||2010/11/09||usb/152075||usb||[usb8] [ehci] [request] Add quirk for CS5536 USB|
|o||2009/12/23||sparc64/141918||sparc64||[ehci] ehci_interrupt: unrecoverable error, controller halted (sparc64)|
|o||2008/04/07||usb/122547||usb||[ehci] USB Printer not being recognized after reboot|
|o||2007/08/10||usb/115400||usb||[ehci] Problem with EHCI on ASUS M2N4-SLI|
|o||2006/01/17||usb/91906||usb||[ehci] [hang] FreeBSD hangs while booting with USB legacy support on (MSI 865PE Neo2-P)|
|o||2005/05/29||usb/81621||usb||[ehci] [hang] external hd hangs under load on ehci|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.