PRs for tag 'dummynet'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'dummynet' as of 3-7-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'dummynet':
|o||2012/09/17||kern/171711||net||[dummynet] [panic] Kernel panic in dummynet|
|o||2011/11/14||kern/162558||net||[dummynet] [panic] seldom dummynet panics|
|f||2011/06/12||kern/157802||net||[dummynet] [panic] kernel panic in dummynet|
|o||2011/05/08||kern/156877||net||[dummynet] [panic] dummynet move_pkt() null ptr dereference|
|s||2011/05/02||kern/156770||melifaro||[ipfw] [dummynet] [patch]: performance improvement and several extensions|
|o||2010/02/07||kern/143621||ipfw||[ipfw] [dummynet] [patch] dummynet and vnet use results in panic|
|o||2009/09/15||kern/138850||net||[dummynet] dummynet doesn't work correctly on a bridge|
|o||2009/05/02||kern/134157||net||[dummynet] dummynet loads cpu for 100% and make a system frozen and unstable [regression]|
|o||2009/04/24||kern/133969||net||[dummynet] [panic] Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode with dummynet|
|o||2009/04/24||kern/133968||net||[dummynet] [panic] dummynet kernel panic|
|f||2007/11/19||kern/118128||oleg||[dummynet] Dummynet cause kernel trap or system freeze|
|o||2006/12/04||kern/106316||net||[dummynet] dummynet with multipass ipfw drops packets when reloading FW|
|o||2005/01/21||kern/76539||[dummynet] [patch] ipnat + dummynet on output on same interface broken|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.