PRs for tag 'cam'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'cam' as of 12-10-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'cam':
|o||2013/11/21||kern/184154||[cam] QUIRK: SYNC_CACHE not supported on IBM ServeRAID 8k|
|o||2013/11/20||kern/184098||[cam] Qlogic fibre channel target causes kernel panic/reboot|
|o||2013/09/09||kern/181954||[cam] CAM report issue when attaching usb hdd|
|o||2013/02/25||usb/176417||usb||[xhci][cam][umass] kernelpanic while removing plugged in disk|
|o||2012/04/03||kern/166621||[cam] "CAM status: Unconditionally Re-queue Request" not handled|
|o||2012/03/05||kern/165740||scsi||[cam] SCSI code must drain callbacks before free|
|o||2012/02/08||kern/164909||[cam] devfs does not create entries when removable media is inserted|
|o||2011/10/22||kern/161901||smh||[cam] [patch] cam / ata timeout limited to 2147 due to overflow|
|o||2011/06/27||kern/158351||[cam] [patch] missing #includes in <cam/cam.h>|
|f||2010/12/29||kern/153514||usb||[cam] [panic] CAM related panic|
|a||2010/02/11||usb/143790||usb||[boot] [cam] can not boot from usb hdd|
|o||2008/02/19||kern/120858||scottl||[patch] [cam] panic: ufs_dirbad with CLARiiON CX3-40|
|o||2008/01/14||usb/119653||usb||[cam] [patch] iriver s7 player sync cache error patch|
|o||2006/05/18||usb/97472||usb||[cam] [patch] add support for Olympus C150,D390|
|o||2006/02/26||kern/93872||[cam] [patch] SCSI quirk required for ELTA 8061 OL USB memory stick / mp3 player|
|s||2004/09/23||kern/72041||[cam] [hang] Deadlock when disk is destroyed while user process closes|
|s||2000/03/29||i386/17662||gibbs||[cam] cam_xpt.c incorrectly disables tagged queuing for WDE drives resulting in por performance|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.