PRs for tag 'bktr'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'bktr' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'bktr':
|o||2008/02/20||kern/120884||[bktr] [patch] bktr driver always stores the contigmalloc'ed memory pointers|
|o||2007/01/20||kern/108133||jmg||[bktr] [patch] bktr driver doesn't recognize Hauppauge WinTV Go 0x79 type|
|o||2006/10/22||kern/104675||[bktr] METEORSINPUT seemingly not setting input|
|o||2006/03/11||kern/94369||itetcu||[bktr] [patch] Patch to support Leadtek WinFast Tv2000 XP bktr card|
|o||2005/11/25||kern/89553||[bktr] [patch] going from 5.3 -> 6.0 winTV card not properly recognised|
|o||2005/05/18||kern/81180||[bktr] bktr(4) driver cannot capture both audio and video simultaneously|
|o||2005/03/21||kern/79066||[bktr] bktr(4) eating about 10% CPU load once it was used|
|s||2003/12/26||kern/60599||multimedia||[bktr] [partial patch] No sound for ATI TV Wonder (stereo)|
|o||2003/11/14||kern/59289||[bktr] [patch] ioctl METEORGBRIG in bktr_core.c forgets to add 128 to value|
|o||2003/10/05||kern/57603||[bktr] bktr driver: freeze on SMP machine|
|o||2003/08/31||kern/56245||[bktr] Distorted and choppy video with bktr-driver on 5.x|
|s||2003/02/14||kern/48279||[bktr] Brooktre878 may cause freeze|
|o||2002/04/22||kern/37326||[bktr] smbus/bktr crash when omitting "device iicsmb"|
|o||2002/03/29||kern/36451||[bktr] [patch] Japan IF frequency is incorrect|
|o||2002/03/28||kern/36415||[bktr] [patch] driver incorrectly handles the setting of frame rates|
|o||2002/02/25||kern/35289||[bktr] [patch] Brooktree device doesnt properly signal applications|
|o||2001/12/13||kern/32812||[bktr] bktr driver missing tuner for eeprom detection.|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.