PRs for tag 'arp'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'arp' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'arp':
|o||2013/05/24||kern/178947||net||[arp] arp rejecting not working|
|o||2012/05/23||kern/168245||net||[arp] [regression] Permanent ARP entry not deleted on interface configuration failure|
|o||2012/05/23||kern/168244||net||[arp] [regression] Unable to manually remove permanent ARP entries|
|f||2012/05/11||kern/167793||ae||[arp] mbuf leak if arp address is multicast|
|o||2012/03/20||kern/166285||net||[arp] FreeBSD v8.1 REL p8 arp: unknown hardware address format (0x0fff)|
|o||2011/10/19||kern/161805||qingli||[regression] [panic] [arp] Repeatable panic in ARP code|
|o||2010/11/14||kern/152235||net||[arp] Permanent local ARP entries are not properly updated after MAC address change|
|o||2010/04/02||kern/145300||qingli||[arp] ARP table mapping is not refreshed on a MAC address change|
|o||2009/11/07||kern/140358||qingli||8.0RC2: [arp] arp: writing to routing socket: Invalid argument with -S key usage|
|p||2009/09/28||kern/139204||net||[arp] DHCP server replies rejected, ARP entry lost before max_age|
|f||2008/09/29||bin/127719||net||[arp] arp: Segmentation fault (core dumped)|
|o||2008/07/24||kern/125920||net||[arp] Kernel Routing Table loses Ethernet Link status for vlan, but not for alias|
|o||2008/01/07||kern/119432||net||[arp] route add -host <host> -iface <nic> causes arp entry with nic's arp address [regression]|
|o||2000/11/24||conf/23063||net||[arp] [patch] for static ARP tables in rc.network|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.