PRs for tag 'ar'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ar' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ar':
|o||2008/08/10||kern/126419||[ar] Fails to boot from RAID10 volume under the Intel ICH9R|
|o||2008/07/18||kern/125759||[ar] Fatal Trap 12 when ICH9R RAID becomes degraded|
|o||2008/07/11||kern/125496||[ar] [patch] free memory on ataraid module unload|
|o||2006/08/11||kern/101819||[ar] [patch] ata driver wrongly determines type RAID on ICH7R (LSI v3 embedded MegaRAID)|
|o||2006/07/06||kern/99850||[ar] ataraid hangs in g_waitidle when attaching to nVidia RAID0 with broken drive|
|o||2006/06/11||kern/98804||[ar] VIA V-RAID metadata mis-read (MSI K8MMV with the K8T800 & VT8237R chipset)|
|o||2006/03/12||kern/94393||[ar] PseudoRAID loses track of the master disk|
|o||2006/02/24||kern/93771||[ar] [panic] atacontrol status ar1 causes panic|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.