PRs for tag 'ahci'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ahci' as of 3-10-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ahci':
|o||2013/08/21||kern/181441||[ahci] Asmedia ASM1061 Times out with AHCI driver|
|o||2012/01/04||kern/163815||[ahci] [zfs] HDD timeout on ZFS + SB7x0 SATA Controller [AHCI]|
|o||2011/10/18||kern/161768||[ahci] [panic] Panics after AHCI timeouts|
|o||2011/10/02||kern/161248||[ahci] Time out, extremly slow response while copying large files|
|o||2011/09/17||kern/160786||[ahci] [ata] Drive not detected when using AHCI on Marvel 9128 controller|
|f||2011/07/01||kern/158569||gavin||[ahci] ROOT MOUNT ERROR (caused by AHCI module)|
|o||2011/03/17||kern/155628||[ahci] ahci disables dvd device|
|o||2010/12/16||kern/153205||[ahci] PIONEER DVD-RW: timeout with ahci(4), OK with ata(4) + ATA_CAM|
|o||2010/09/29||kern/151091||[ahci] JMicron JMB363 unusable after S3 suspend/resume|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.