PRs for tag 'acpi'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'acpi' as of 12-12-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'acpi':
|o||2013/08/30||kern/181665||acpi||[acpi] System will not go into S3 state.|
|o||2013/07/27||kern/180897||acpi||[acpi] ACPI error with MB p8h67 v.1405|
|o||2012/12/28||kern/174766||acpi||[acpi] Random acpi panic|
|o||2012/12/17||kern/174504||acpi||[ACPI] Suspend/resume broken on Lenovo x220|
|o||2012/11/05||kern/173408||acpi||[acpi] [regression] ACPI Regression: battery does not update often|
|o||2012/09/04||kern/171305||acpi||[acpi] acpi_tz0: _CRT value is absurd, ignored (256.0C)|
|o||2012/07/14||kern/169862||jkim||[acpi] Prevent system sleep once shutdown has been initiated|
|o||2012/01/20||kern/164329||acpi||[acpi] hw.acpi.thermal.tz0.temperature shows strange value|
|o||2011/11/24||kern/162859||acpi||[acpi] ACPI battery/acline monitoring partialy working (switching)|
|o||2011/10/16||kern/161715||acpi||[acpi] Dell E6520 doesn't resume after ACPI suspend|
|o||2011/10/16||kern/161713||acpi||[acpi] Suspend on Dell E6520|
|o||2011/09/20||kern/160838||acpi||[acpi] ACPI Battery Monitor Non-Functional|
|o||2011/07/06||kern/158689||acpi||[acpi] value of sysctl hw.acpi.thermal.polling_rate needs validation|
|o||2011/02/22||kern/154955||acpi||[acpi] Keyboard or ACPI doesn't work on Lenovo S10-3|
|o||2010/11/21||kern/152438||hiren||[acpi]: patch to acpi_asus(4) to add extra sysctls for ASUS EeePCs|
|o||2010/11/10||kern/152098||acpi||[acpi] Lenovo T61p does not resume|
|o||2010/05/18||i386/146715||acpi||[acpi] Suspend works, resume not on a HP Probook 4510s|
|o||2010/04/02||kern/145306||acpi||[acpi]: Can't change brightness on HP ProBook 4510s|
|o||2010/02/11||i386/143798||acpi||[acpi] shutdown problem with SiS K7S5A|
|o||2010/02/01||kern/143420||acpi||[acpi] ACPI issues with Toshiba|
|o||2009/12/25||kern/142009||acpi||[acpi] [panic] Panic in AcpiNsGetAttachedObject|
|o||2009/11/01||usb/140160||usb||[usb8] [acpi] USB ports are no longer "active" after ACPI suspend/resume cycle.|
|o||2009/09/23||kern/139088||acpi||[acpi] ACPI Exception: AE_AML_INFINITE_LOOP error|
|o||2009/08/26||amd64/138210||acpi||[acpi] acer aspire 5536 ACPI problems (S3, brightness, hotkeys)|
|o||2009/06/24||i386/136008||acpi||[acpi] Dell Vostro 1310 will not shutdown (Requires user intervention)|
|o||2009/03/13||kern/132602||acpi||[acpi] ACPI Problem with Intel SS4200: System does not power off|
|f||2009/03/11||i386/132535||gavin||[acpi] if ACPI enabled, i can't change brightness level on Acer Extensa 5620 laptop|
|s||2007/05/09||kern/112544||acpi||[acpi] [patch] Add High Precision Event Timer Driver for userland timer facility|
|o||2006/11/14||kern/105537||hiren||[acpi] problems in acpi on HP Compaq nc6320|
|o||2006/09/02||kern/102783||[acpi] hw.acpi has thermal controls backwards when external power connected at bootup|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.