PRs for manpage 'wpa_supplicant(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'wpa_supplicant(8)' as of Mon Mar 10 07:39:49 2014 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'wpa_supplicant(8)':
|o||2009/09/05||bin/138560||ifconfig(8): wpa_supplicant(8): Incorrect usage of strncpy function in various binaries|
|f||2009/08/30||bin/138331||FreeBSD 8.0-beta3 wpa_supplicant(8) lost auth|
|p||2009/08/16||bin/137841||net||[patch] wpa_supplicant(8) cannot verify SHA256 signed certificates|
|f||2009/01/21||kern/130820||net||[ndis] wpa_supplicant(8) returns 'no space on device'|
|o||2008/11/05||bin/128602||net||[an] wpa_supplicant(8) crashes with an(4)|
|o||2008/10/10||bin/128001||net||wpa_supplicant(8), wlan(4), and wi(4) issues|
|s||2006/05/31||bin/98220||wpa_supplicant(8) operation does not match documentation|
|o||2006/05/31||bin/98218||wireless||wpa_supplicant(8) blacklist not working|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.