PRs for manpage 'wpa_cli(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'wpa_cli(8)' as of Wed Dec 11 07:39:48 2013 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'wpa_cli(8)':
|o||2011/09/18||bin/160803||wpa_cli(8): (malloc) /usr/src/lib/libc/stdlib/malloc.c:2636: Failed assertion: "(run->regs_mask[elm] & (1U << bit)) ==0"|
|o||2011/07/15||bin/158942||Interactive wpa_cli(8) does not terminate after "quit" and crashes after printing information from wpa_supplicant - looks like a readline(3) problem|
|o||2008/11/04||bin/128582||[patch] wpa_cli(8): activate readline(3) support|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.