PRs for manpage 'pkg_info(1)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'pkg_info(1)' as of Fri May 30 07:38:45 2014 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'pkg_info(1)':
|o||2013/05/14||bin/178609||pkg_info(1): pkg_info -g fails to notice when files have been changed|
|o||2013/05/13||bin/178604||pkg_info(1): pkg_info -g reports symlinks as missing when ther _are_ there|
|o||2013/05/13||bin/178603||pkg_info(1): pkg_info -g reports file is missing when it is just unreadable|
|o||2011/03/14||bin/155548||pkg_info(1): pkg_info -g mistakenly adds $PREFIX to global paths|
|o||2007/01/28||bin/108462||[request] pkg_info(1) shouldn't have a hard width limit|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.