PRs for manpage 'periodic(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'periodic(8)' as of Fri May 30 07:38:39 2014 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'periodic(8)':
|o||2014/04/22||conf/188893||[patch] periodic(8): ZFS periodic information - improvement|
|o||2009/12/29||conf/142114||periodic(8): security report from 'periodic daily' doesn't respect the "daily_show_*" configurables|
|o||2008/06/27||conf/125041||[patch] periodic(8) new file: /etc/periodic/security/810.loginok|
|o||2005/09/21||bin/86388||geom||[geom] [geom_part] periodic(8) daily should backup gpart(8) partition labels|
|o||2003/02/18||bin/48443||[patch] periodic(8) executes too many files|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.