PRs for manpage 'natd(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'natd(8)' as of Thu Dec 5 07:38:05 2013 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'natd(8)':
|o||2005/12/01||bin/89799||[patch] Making natd(8) not require a newline at the end of a configuration file.|
|o||2005/02/04||bin/77089||natd(8) ignores -u with passive FTP|
|o||2003/07/27||kern/54891||[libalias] [patch] libalias(3)/natd(8) and exporting connection-info for identd|
|o||2003/01/27||bin/47540||[patch] Make natd(8) configurable in running state without loss of dynamic connections|
|o||2001/07/27||bin/29253||natd(8) forgets about udp connections|
|o||2000/08/30||bin/20944||natd(8) enhancements, default config file and manpage additions|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.