PRs for manpage 'hexdump(1)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'hexdump(1)' as of Tue Dec 10 07:37:16 2013 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'hexdump(1)':
|o||2010/04/16||bin/145752||hexdump(1) - properly escaped " fails format check|
|o||2010/04/14||docs/145699||doc||hexdump(1) mutes all format qualifier output following a %_Ax declaration|
|o||2010/03/14||bin/144723||[patch] port over coverity SA NULL deref warning fix for hexdump(1) from NetBSD PR|
|o||2009/10/31||bin/140151||[patch] hexdump(1): Fix potential setlocale(3) in hexdump / od|
|o||2007/12/15||bin/118723||[patch] od(1)/hexdump(1) truncates last partial repeat line|
|o||2005/09/23||bin/86485||[patch] hexdump(1): hexdump -s speedup on /dev|
|o||2005/05/26||bin/81495||[patch] hexdump(1) format option does not allow literal '%' in output|
|o||2002/11/20||bin/45529||[patch] hexdump(1) core-dumps with certain args|
|a||2002/08/23||bin/41947||[patch] hexdump(1) unprintable ASCII enhancement|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.