PRs for manpage 'ftpd(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'ftpd(8)' as of Sun Apr 20 07:37:10 2014 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'ftpd(8)':
|o||2013/08/09||bin/181157||[patch] ftpd(8): New login.conf(5) capability "ftp-chdir" for ftpd(8)|
|o||2010/02/05||bin/143570||ed||[patch] stock ftpd(8) does not handle "filesize" limit right|
|o||2007/11/08||bin/117922||ftpd(8): remote ftp user possible leave chrooted environment in 7.0-BETA2|
|o||2006/01/04||bin/91299||[patch] add ftpd(8) SITE SHA256 command|
|s||2004/11/02||bin/73411||[request] ftpd(8) could set attributes to 0600 while uploading; after upload is complete it could set attributes to 0644|
|o||2004/01/02||bin/60834||[patch] ftpd(8) send_data()+oldway: anonymous transfer not logged if client drops conn.|
|o||2003/11/28||bin/59777||[patch] ftpd(8)/FreeBSD 5: potential username enumeration vulnerability; PAM "template" user can't be used|
|o||2003/11/28||bin/59775||[patch] ftpd(8)/FreeBSD 5: incorrect reply for "unimplemented" SITE command|
|o||2003/11/28||bin/59774||[patch] ftpd(8)/FreeBSD 5: syslog facility may be changed by PAM modules|
|o||2003/11/28||bin/59772||[patch] ftpd(8)/FreeBSD 5: support for tcp_wrappers in daemon mode|
|o||2003/08/31||bin/56249||obrien||ftpd(8) has two bugs (motd, munged utmp)|
|o||2002/08/11||bin/41556||obrien||[patch] wtmp patch for ftpd(8)|
|o||2002/01/22||bin/34171||ftpd(8) indiscrete about unprivileged user accounts|
|o||2000/07/20||bin/20054||ftpd(8) rotating _PATH_FTPDSTATFILE losts xferlog|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.