PRs for manpage 'adduser(8)'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for manpage 'adduser(8)' as of Fri May 30 07:36:06 2014 UTC. See notes.
PRs for manpage 'adduser(8)':
|o||2012/09/28||docs/172137||doc||deprecated information for adduser(8) man pages|
|o||2012/08/02||bin/170320||[patch] adduser(8): usr.sbin/adduser/rmuser.sh It remains without erasing file `.*.cache'|
|o||2012/05/09||bin/167744||[patch] adduser(8): enclose with double quotes: $_input --> "$_input"|
|o||2010/09/27||bin/150988||adduser(8) problem of directory mode|
|o||2010/01/18||bin/142932||adduser(8) script add bogus symbol at "full name" field when russian letter is deleted by backspace key|
GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '<name>(<section>)' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.