- libarchive/bsdtar/pkg_add: Once you have
a library that provides flexible, easy-to-use access to tar, cpio, ar,
zip, and other common archive formats, then you can do a lot to
improve upon tar, cpio, pkg_add, and other users of those formats.
- Slides from libarchive talk: Presented at Bay Area FreeBSD User's Group meeting, June 12, 2006.
- Compiled U-Boot and ancillary files for the MSDOS partition of a BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black. Use the BEAGLEBONE kernel config.
- FreeBSD Port for building U-Boot for BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black.
- Built images for BeagleBone, RPi, etc. CAVEAT: These are experimental, unofficial, and likely out-of-date.