Changes made to the XFree86 ports for 4.3.0:
- Removed HasSecureRPC and HasPam configurable options
- HasGlide3 is always set to YES when DRI is enabled -- it doesn't rely
on glide being installed.
- Enabled DRI building on alpha
- Removed XIE (X Image Extension) and PEX5, which I don't think are used by anything (disabled in redhat's XFree86).
- Removed configurable option for XInputDrivers We should make a list
of all the drivers we support and install them, not make it an option.
- Removed many of the configurable options which nobody uses as far as I know.
- Removed JoystickSupport. This could be resurrected if anyone out there uses
it, but I'm told it's broken and has been broken for some time.
- Removed the (linux-specific) fbdev driver
- Removed stripping of XFree86 binary?
- Removed xrx plugin, which I don't think anyone uses
- Removed mga hal module, which I've heard doesn't work any more.
- Removed Xft from XFree86-4-libraries. It is supplied by x11-fonts/Xft
- Moved many of the options related to the ports system (png, expat, fontconfig, etc.) to imake-4